Our Training and Placement Department assists in the student’s development of employer-valued skills such as teamwork, communications, and attention to detail by providing them a privilege of internships in value-based organizations. The department has set objects for class internships for its graduates;
- Expose the student to the professional environment and expectations of performance in the corporate.
- Enhance student’s knowledge of their chosen areas.
- Expose the student to professional role models or mentors who will provide the student with support in the early stages of the internship and provide an example of the behaviors expected in the intern’s workplace.
- Make the students learn to apply theoretical concepts to real-world decision-making
- Make students increase proficiency in their specific disciplines