GGI Student Placement – Unlock exceptional placement opportunities for GGI students at CapitalVia FinTech. With qualifications in BB-MBA, BBA, B.COM, and BCA, you can embark on a transformative journey in the dynamic world of financial technology. Join us in Indore and seize this chance to showcase your skills and secure a bright future. Don’t miss out on these remarkable GGI Student Placement opportunities that can shape your career and pave the way for success.
About the Company:- CapitalVia Global Research Limited is the first mover & market leader in Financial Advisories. It’s founded by Mr. Rohit Gadia, alumnus of S P Jain, Dubai/Singapore. Comprising of an energetic, enthusiastic and creative team, CV has expanded within a short span of time to a team of 300+ people and with locations in Indore and Mumbai, growing further at a very aggressive rate weekly. We have moved to Broking segment with the name CapitalVia FinTech. Capitalvia Fintech Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 23 December 2021. It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Mumbai. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 1,500,000 and its paid up capital is Rs. 100,000. It is inolved in Activities auxiliary to financial intermediation, except insurance and pension funding.[This Group includes activities involved in or closely related to financial inter-mediation other than insurance and pension funding but not themselves involving financial inter-mediation]. Capitalvia Fintech Private Limited’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) was last held on N/A and as per records from Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), its balance sheet was last filed on N/A. Job title :- Relationship Executive(Sales)Batch:- 2023 Stream:- MBA,BBA,B.COM,BCA Work location:- Indore Stipend for 3 months 12 K Fixed + 5 K IncentiveCTC (4th Month Onward):- 3 LPA Fixed + Incentives 60 k – 1.20 LPA Roles and responsibilities:
• New client acquisition for Trading and Demat account.
• Revenue generation through brokerage.
• Cross selling of investment products, Equity and Advance brokerage product (as per client’s
• Monitor and review team members’ performance and help the team to achieve maximum
• Maintaining client relationship
• Remain update about the latest investment products and market trend
• To guide the client about the suitable investment / trading products as per client’s profile
• To ensure the achievement of Acquisition Targets of HNI clients, Retail clients
• Should have depth knowledge of all financial products
• Should be target oriented
• Should have good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Should have good telemarketing skills
• Should be self-initiative
• Remain updated about the present market scenario and financial market products and trends
• Should have the zeal to help clients in achieving their financial goals Link to register for CapitalVia FinTech Pvt. Ltd. https://forms.gle/CYKWgK9SMcya74xa7
“Hurry up, GGI student, and grab this placement opportunity!”