POSITIONS AT IIT KANPUR
Students of GGI get 1st position in IIT KANPUR annual Techfest: TECHKRITI’10
Students of our college present Radio Controlled Glider Plane developed by them at IIT Kanpur with a range of 4 Km in air and controls of an actual plane for the event ‘Cruise Control’
POSITIONS AT IIT BOMBAY
Students of GGI present Radio Controlled Cars at in annual IIT Bombay in annual TECHFEST’10
Students of our college presented Radio Controlled Car for the event of drifting and racing at IIT Bombay annual Techfest 2010. This car is a nitro-engine based car involving a 3cc nitro-engine and could run on a maximum speed of 70Kmph/ This is basically a scaled model of an actual car and has same differential mechanism and a two-wheel drive. The suspension system of this car allows it to move smoothly on rocks and rough terrain making it a ‘Best Off-Road Vehicle’.
POSITIONS AT THAPAR UNIVERSITY
First Prize in ‘DTMF’ event at National Tech-fest of THAPAR UNIVERSITY: ARANYA’10
Our college robotics team of 3 students Anuj Sharma, Arpinder Kaur Sunga and Rakesh Rajpurohit of ECE Department built a mobile controlled robot based on Dual Tone Multi Frequency concept and this bot competed with more than 60 teams all over India and got Ist Position .The best feature of this robot was that this bot could be operated through your mobile with unlimited range i.e. If you are sitting in Gulzar Group of Institutes, you can control this robot in USA simply by calling to the mobile phone attached to the bot.
POSITIONS AT NIT JALANDHAR
GGI scores Third position at NIT Jallandhar in ‘ROBO-WAR’
Students of GGI present Autonomous Sumo Robot at NIT Jallandhar
PRESENTATION at GYAN VIHAR UNIVERSITY JAIPUR
Students of GGI present Radio Controlled Cars at GYAN VIHAR UNIVERSITY JAIPUR in annual TECHFEST AYAM’ 11 and secured 1st position.
2nd Position in ‘ROBO-WARS’ at GYAN VIHAR UNIVERSITY JAIPUR in annual TECHFEST AYAM’ 11
“ARANYA 2011″ was organized by Thapar University Patiala
POSITIONS BY PTU SPONSORED EVENTS
- Our students participated in Three events “Highway to hell,” checkmate (Path follower) and Alien and Predators (Robowar) and won first position all these three events.
- In highway to hell, the four students of college are participated in this event. In this event the Robot has to face various obstacles like swinging, see-saw, bridges etc. The main features of our Robot is, it works on the R.F. module (Radio Frequency about 2.4 GHz) means work without wires .The range of this Robot is approximately 1km. The students got prize money 2250/-
- Second achievement in Path Follower(checkmate). In this Autonomous Robot has to follow the particular white path and solve the track. The students won prize money 1750/
- Our Third Achievement is in Robowar .In this event two Robots have to fight and destroys each other. The students which worked on this Robot, won prize money 2250/-.
“Aavishkar 2011″ was organized by U.I.E.T.(Punjab University)Chandigarh
Our students participating in four events MUD RALLY,LIFT Off, and SHAKTI VEHICLE DESIGNED COMPETITION ,Kaushlam (project design competition).
- In “MUD RALLY” Our students won “1st position”. In this event, the Robot have to face various problem statements like, Mud, stones, hurdles, see-saw and bridge, so our students made a “Snake Robot”. The main features of this Robot was, it is more flexible as It can move as well as Swim in water, walk on Earth and Moon also.
- In second event “LIFT OFF” which is AEROMODELLING, our students made a Hand Launched Glider, which can fly maximum distance without any external source and our students won “2nd position”
- In third event i.e. “SHAKTI” Vehical DESIGNED COMPITITION, our students made “Solar Car” which uses sun as source of energy and it is Eco-friendly car and its speed is 80km/hr. Our students won 2nd position in this event.
- In forth event “KAUSHALAM” (project design competition) student made a human powered vehicle and they presented their project in front of judges and student won 1st prize.
“TEQFEST” organized by BCET College Gurdaspur
- Our students are participated in Two events mud-rally And Robowar. they won 2nd and 3rd Position in Mud-rally And won 1st position in Robowar
- In mud-rally our student made two robot which has to be designed to clear the obstacles like stone, pebbles and can easily move in mud and stood 2nd and 3rd positions.
- In Robowar our student designed a robot to throw the robot of other team out of arena, and they won 1st position in it and got cash prize of 2000/-