Besides the activities which usually go on throughout the year for preparing students to enter into the Corporate World, there is a facility to provide students with exceptional classes to offer them a final touch for the ins and outs and how to tackle the interviews as well.
They are directed with
- Resume making accompanied by Cover Letter for employment related correspondence
- And most importantly the Dressing Sense and Grooming for Job Interviews.
- This School for acing interviews also conducts Demo Interview Tests before the students have to encounter any interview.
- This Demo Test consists of Technical Round, HR Interview and some Psychology Tests to better prepare them to compete and attain the job offer.
Companies mail their Assent Letter (having all details and information required for holding the Campus Recruitment) to the placement cell. Moreover, companies are requested to send detailed job description for the positions they wish to recruit for.
- The C.Vs of the students interested in the Organization is made available on our common C.V. format.
- Companies opting for their own C.V. forms are dispatched/mailed along with the Assent Letter.
- An early intimation of the intended schedule would facilitate arrival at mutually convenient dates.
- Companies conduct all final assessments such as group discussions, tests and interviews on the day they are slotted.
- In order to make appropriate arrangements, companies are requested to provide information for their recruitment procedure and thus by following the criteria accordingly they recruit the students for the jobs.
The final job offers as well as the appointment letters of the selected candidates are given to them at the time of selection and some companies route them through the TRAINING AND PLACEMENT OFFICER, GGI. In this way, a proper professional approach is followed for recruitment.