JEE Main 2017 Admit Card
The JEE Main 2017 Admit Card can only be downloaded online, by entering the Application Number and password. The password will be that, which was chosen by the candidate when filling the JEE Main 2017 Application Form. Candidates are required to provide their roll number and board details of the 12th examination or a qualifying examination. Students that have passed out the previous year, are expected to follow the same protocol.
Steps to download the JEE Main 2017 Admit Card:
- Only those candidates that have registered for JEE Main 2017, can download the JEE Main 2017 admit card.
- Candidates have to login to the portal by entering their application number and chosen password.
- Before downloading the JEE Main 2017 admit card, students are advised to check all the details very carefully to avoid any discrepancy in the details.
The JEE Main 2017 Admit Card will have the following details:
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Candidate’s Application number
- Scanned photo and signature of the candidate
- Date and Time of the exam
- Exam Venue
- Some important guidelines for the exam
Boost your JEE Main 2017 scores with regular revision and practice tests. Familiarise yourself with the previous year’s papers and analysis.
JEE Main 2017 Exam Time Table
Download Admit Card: 2nd Week of March 2017
Date of Offline Examination: April 2017
Date of Online Examination: April 2017
Paper and Pen Exam Date: April 2017
- Paper I -9:00 AM to 12:30 Noon
- Paper-II- 2.30 PM to 5:30 PM
Computer Based Exam Date:
- April 2017: 9:30 to 12:30 Noon.(1st Shift)
- April 2017: 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM. (2nd Shift)
Date Of Exam
- Paper -1 (B.E/B.Tech.) online examination is on 08,09 April, 2017
- JEE (Main)- Paper 2 (B.Arch/B.Planning) Offline Examination 02 April 2017